Results Viewer is a Windows application designed to analyze result data from modeling runs. It has the capability of plotting charts for all components found in a WRMM or WRMDSS model. Various charts are available for viewing such as:
- Historical Chart – plotting simulation and demand on yearly basis
- Volume Chart – plotting annual volumes for channels
- Deficit Chart – calculating deficits in consumptive use components, including deficit by license option
Other useful features are available such as display of relevant schematic in pdf format, displaying point labels, metric/imperial units display and exporting component data. A user can also compare results between two scenario runs using the additional database connections option.
- Results Viewer will install on Windows platforms from Windows XP and up.
- Screen resolution should be a minimum 1024×768 for optimal viewing of charts.